What is a Home Design Consultation?
A one-on-one working appointment at your home, during which you’ll receive an impressive array of design ideas, tips, and advice focusing on your specific decorating project.
Home Consultation services are conducted on an hourly basis, making it available to all clients seeking the advice of an experienced interior designer.
A design consultation is a great way to save you time, money, and those costly mistakes by getting expert advice before starting a project.
This service is for you if;
- You’re overwhelmed on where to start and need a plan to stay on the right track to finish your project.
- You need some guidance and recommendations, so you’ll feel comfortable in the selections and purchases you make before starting your decorating project.
- You have hundreds of Pinterest pictures and don’t know how to pull them together to make your home uniquely yours.
- You like to do the work yourself and want to be confident that the choices you’re making will give you the desired outcome you’re looking for.
- You don’t have the time to work on, let alone complete the project.
Some things we provide during an appointment.
- Advice on any decorating challenges you have
- Selection of paint colors
- Creation of a general decorating plan
- Suggestions on furniture, artwork, and accessory placement
- Review of interior finishes when buying or remodeling your home
- Styling tips and ideas
During our appointment, you can ask any decorating questions you have for any room in your home; it’s not limited to just one room.
A Design Consultation is for design advice only. It does not include any moving of furniture, hanging artwork, or accessory styling. If you would like us to rearrange and set up a room, please contact us for a quote.
This is a per-hour service billed at $ 150.00 an hour with a 2-hour minimum.