What is a Home Design Consultation?
A one-on-one working appointment at your home, during which you’ll receive an impressive array of design ideas, tips, and advice focusing on your specific decorating project.
What is a Business Consultation?
A business design consultation can be conducted in two ways:
1) A one-on-one working appointment during which you’ll receive an impressive array of design ideas, tips, and advice focusing on your specific decorating project. Afterward, you would complete the project.
2)A project-based service where we discuss the total scope of your decorating project. This could be for selections of paint colors, finishes, furnishings, and artwork. After the consultation, the scope of work is put together, and we start the project making selections for your approval. This service can also be provided as a turn-key, where we handle the project from selections to installations.
Our business design consultation services are:
- Exterior paint and finish selections for HOA Property Management Companies
- Review of exterior paint applications requiring variance approval for HOA Property Management Companies
- Interior paint, finishes, furnishing, artwork, lighting, and branding for Executive Offices, Building Lobbies, Reception Areas, Restrooms, Model Homes, Rental Properties, and more.
- Real Estate Staging. We offer both vacant and occupied stagings. We can work just with your client’s belongings, purchase any new needed decor items, or arrange rental packages.
- If you’re needing a service that is not listed, please contact us and we can further discuss your project.
Both Home and Business Consultation Services are on an hourly basis, making it available to all clients seeking the advice of an experienced interior designer.
A design consultation is a great way to save you time, money, and those costly mistakes by getting expert advice before starting a project.